Definition of Personal Information
Personal information is information about an individual that can be used to identify a specific individual, such as name, date of birth, gender, telephone number, e-mail address, occupation, place of employment, etc.
Acquisition of Personal Information
Acquisition of Personal Information
Use of Personal Information
We will use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use indicated at the time of acquisition and to the extent necessary for the performance of our business. In the event that we share personal information with a third party or entrust the handling of personal information to a third party, we will conduct a rigorous investigation of the third party and exercise appropriate supervision to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
Purpose of Use
(1) To provide customers with information on our various products, services, etc.
(2) To notify customers in writing, etc. in advance
(3) For use in marketing research and other business activities, such as surveys of usage trends
(4) For information distribution, marketing activities, and other services
(5) To confirm your identity when you log in
(6) To process, settle, and deliver orders for products
(7) To enable users to use the Service smoothly
(8) To promote the use of our services by, for example, compiling statistical data in a format that does not allow individuals to be identified.
(9) To respond to inquiries from users
(10) To notify users of information related to the Service or advertising information for which a business other than the Company is the advertiser
(11) To provide new plans related to the Service
(12) To conduct drawings for campaigns, etc., and to send prizes and products
(13) To confirm the identity of users when they make inquiries, etc.
(14) To exercise rights or fulfill obligations based on contracts, laws, etc.
(15) When required by law or other legitimate reasons
(16) For other communications as necessary, such as important notices regarding this service
Provision to third parties
We will not disclose or provide users' personal information to third parties except in the following cases
(1) When the user has given his/her consent.
(2) When providing personal information to third parties such as stores, payment service providers, delivery service providers, and cooperating companies for the purpose of processing, settling, and delivering orders related to products.
(3) When disclosed or provided as statistical data in a form that does not allow identification of the user
(4) When required by law
(5) When disclosure is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user
(6) When disclosure is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user
(7) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the user is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
Security Management of Personal Information
We strictly manage the personal information provided to us and take all possible security measures to prevent leakage, misappropriation, falsification, etc. of personal information due to unauthorized access by third parties.
Correction and deletion of personal information
We recognize that each customer has the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of his/her own personal information, and we will promptly respond to such requests without objection. If you have any comments or questions regarding our handling of personal information, please contact us at the address below.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the prior consent of the individual, except as required by law.
We may store and refer to access logs or cookies in your computer to the extent necessary to achieve the above purposes of use. A cookie is a mechanism for temporarily storing data about your access to the Site. An access log is a record of the behavior on the server, such as the IP address and browser type used.
Use of Links to External Sites
Our website may contain links to external sites. We cannot be responsible for the security of personal information on these external sites. Please check the privacy policies of the linked sites regarding the protection of personal information.